Monday, September 28, 2009

Treasure Hunt Results

Good morning Sex Pots!

Each week, there will be three posts on the SP Blog. The first will be to post your comments about how successful you were with the previous weeks' challenge; the second for the current weeks' challenge and the last for the weekly product review!

So Sex Pots....how did your Treasure Hunts go?

Mine was spectacular last night, and honestly after a very busy week and a weekend of nausea and backache...it was a nice way to unwind. We did things I thought we never would...lol I used cards from the Sexy Treasure Hunt game that I found at The Stag Shop (google and you should be able to find it). It has some very very interesting ideas, and it comes with scratch cards that you hide throughout the house. DH loved that and won some very fun cards!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure hunt was a success! DH followed his clues to a gift wrapped me in his office :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a chance to plan a big scavenger hunt, but DH did get the "clues" I gave him and joined me in the shower on Sunday! Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sal - why not!? We all know how much I love me some shower sex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a LITTLE scavenger hunt. I put a pair of pretty little lacy panties in one spot, then my bra in another, with little notes attatched to each and other things that go along that theme. He ended up walking around the whole house a couple of times before he realized I was in the backseat of the car in the garage!! LOL. (We had never had sex in the backseat of a car,so...) It was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get to do the treasure hunt.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a very fun challenge. I made note cards with clues on them that sent him around the house to complete several challenges.
    -The first card was sent to him in his email and he had to send me a link to his favorite redtube video. Then it sent him a clue to the next card under his PS3.
    -The next card sent him down to the garage where he had to paint a nude picture of me. (which was surprisingly a really good painting)
    -The next card sent him out under the back porch where we had to find something in nature that reminded him of one of my sexy body parts. (He picked a sparkling stream in the yard that he said reminded him of how my eyes sparkle)
    -The next card was in the back of the car and said he had to plan a romantic adventure for us this week because we actually had never done it in the back of my car. (we will see how that turns out)
    -then he was lead back up to the bedroom where i was his last clue!

    Thanks Shan, we had never done anything like this. It made this weekend really exciting!

    Ashleyc42

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I too late? I haven't had anywhere safe to get on here lately:)!!
    DH loved the treasure hunt!! It was really difficult because I had to find places to hid things at a time when my parents were gone since I am living with them for the semester... Oh well, It was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete