Monday, October 5, 2009

Steak and BJ Day...

March 14th is typically Steak and a BlowJob Day - the Man's Valentine's Day. It got me thinking...how many times do we actually perform blow jobs in a typical week, especially when we're trying to make a baby?

I talked to my DH about it and he said very strongly that there are certain times where he feels as though his seed is needed in one place and one place only...to make a baby. What about his needs though? Would he want just a BJ one day? Would he want to "go" somewhere other than in the baby-makin spot?

So ladies - this week I challenge you to BJ's! Pick one day, and randomly give your DH a BJ, and only a BJ. Make him feel as though his efforts in the baby-making journey are appreciated!

Disclaimer: obviously if this conflicts with your O schedule, please wait until AFTER O!

4 comments:

  1. I give my DH a BJ quite frequently.. I actually gave him one yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a prett frequent BJ family too, but he almost always has to ask. (I just don't think about it anymore. Oops) But to toss one on him at random will be nice. I'm having a spa day so maybe it will be tonight as his little "pampering" session. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I'm out for this one. TMJ plus braces = death to BJ. Poor DH, hasn't had one in over a year. I think the metal in my mouth scares him off from even asking. Darn. Guess I'll have to go for a twofer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete