Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sex Pot Product Review


submitted by Hope&Love&Happiness

My new bedroom helper!

I just bought this product in October at Passion Party. http://www.passionparty.com/
Have any of you ladies been to one of these? I am sure most of us have. It was a lot of fun and I walked away with a lot of free samples and a list of items DH and I will eventually buy. BUT this is the product that I got a free sample of and also ordered some of.
A-MAZING! DH and I both felt a huge difference and we both will be waiting anxiously for the shipment of our big bottle!

FYI – it says use only a small pearl size amount…that’s all you need. Believe me!
information from Passion Parties:
Discover for yourself why this is our #1 selling product. Our exclusive UniSEX Enhancement Gel is a safe, aloe vera based topical gel enriched with a blend of natural ingredients including L-arginine (an amino acid known to promote and enhance clitoral and penile sensitivity and arousal). This gentle stimulant was scientifically formulated for use by both men and women. It often results in enhanced sensitivity and greater potential for even more sexual fulfillment and increased.
www.passionparty.com $39.95 (us) plus shipping and handling

No comments:

Post a Comment